Are you interested in being part of the Portland Revels Board of Directors team?
The board meets monthly 10 times annually (no board meetings in July or December) as well as helping out with Revels yearly program offerings including:
- Christmas Revels – multiple performances in December
- Pub Sings, around solstices and equinoxes
- Tradition Days events three times annually (winter, summer, autumn)
There is a full-day Saturday meeting in January, the annual meeting board members are required to attend.
In addition there are several standing committees, including the executive and development committees, which board members may serve on given interest and need. These committees meet additional times though the year depending on need.
If the possibility of serving on the Portland Revels Board of Directors interests you, please send an email expressing your interest along with a recent résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to arrange a meeting with the Portland Revels Board President and Executive Director, Anne Conrad-Antoville.
- board member expectations
- board member roles and responsibilities
- board of directors application (PDF) (Word)
Interesting articles related to serving on nonprofit boards:
If you have questions and would like more information, please contact Executive Director Anne Conrad-Antoville (email@example.com).